Most of us are aware that we have a role to play in making our world a more just and equitable place, but we’re not sure where to start. In Choose Justice, participants will discover that they are not alone on the journey to justice.
God loves justice too and longs for His people to follow Him in bringing restoration to our world and to those who have been left on the margins of society. Choosing justice a daily basis—at the mall, at the table, in our celebrations—will change our lives, the lives of those around us and the lives of people we may never meet. With Christ, we can participate in building a better world through the many choices we make every day.
- Six video sessions featuring Tony Campolo and Shane Claiborne in casual conversation
- 40 page Conversation Guide suitable for personal or group study
- Interior placeholder to include a personalized note from your church or denomination
- 1. Choose Justice as a Lifestyle
- 2. Choose Justice at the Table
- 3. Choose Justice at the Party
- 4. Choose Justice at the Mall
- 5. Choose Justice at the Bank
- 6. Choose Justice in the Community